In order to access certain sections of the site and/or make any request for information or services, users are required to insert their personal data. As data processor, CYANAGEN srl (hereinafter referred to as "Cyanagen"), will process your personal data in compliance with art. 13 Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/06/2003, concerning "Personal Data Protection Code" (hereinafter referred to as the "Code"). This notice is intended to inform users about the way Cyanagen company will manage personal information, prior to further insertion of any personal data. The users shall agree to the processing conditions before entering their data into the next sections of this site.
Cyanagen informs you that:
- According to the specific user requirements concerning the access to the different sections of the website, the purpose of personal data processing, voluntarly supplied by users through on-line forms, enables users' registration, in order to access some sections of this application and to provide and manage some available services and to enable Cyanagen to respond to e-mails users may send to the e-mail addresses listed on the site.
- The data may be used only with your formal specific consent and exclusively for sending newsletters or for the provision of business information by Cyanagen Ltd. or Companies of the Cyanagen’s group.
- Fields marked by an asterisk are mandatory and need to be duly and fully completed for any application or request to be taken into consideration, it being understood that in case of failure to do so, even if only partiallyCyanagen would not be able to follow through the application or request.
- Your personal data will be generally processed by paper, electronic means and computer. The process will be carried out by auxiliaries of the Holder as Managers and Trustees.
- Your personal data can be communicated to companies in the Cyanagen's group. The data will not be disclosed to others.
- Please also note that any interested party may exercise the rights under Art. 7 of which are summarized below. "You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning the user, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain confirmation of: a) the origin of the personal data, b) the purposes and methods of the processing, c) the procedure applied in case of processing using electronic means, d) the data relevant to the data controller, data processors and the representative designated, e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated to or who can be informed of them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. The users have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when required, integration of the data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including that which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, c) certification that the actions reported in points a) and b) have been made aware, also as regards their content, to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons relating to the processing of the personal data concerning the users, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, b) the processing of personal data concerning the users for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications."
- The holder of the treatment is Cyanagen srl with headquarters in Via Stradelli Guelfi 40/C, 40138 Bologna Italy (email@example.com).
Sales Department of Cyanagen srl with headquarters in Via Stradelli Guelfi 40/C, 40138 Bologna Italy